Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2022, 02:24 PM   #116 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

They all chilled for a couple of days, just having fun

Then it was time for Billy's Court Hearing. Cream Rose got ready for Court. Billy's Court date was for 10 AM. They got up at 7 and got ready for the Court. They were wearing bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets.

At Court, they were all processed and went to the Courtroom.

Axl and Billy practiced for the Court Hearing. Billy was nervous, but Jimmy, James, Andy, Mike and Axl all comforted him and supported him.

Court soon started and Axl and Billy were sworn in

The Prosecutor asked Billy,"What were you doing when your house caught on fire?"

Billy responded,"I was asleep."

The Prosecutor asked,"What caused the fire?"

Billy looked at Axl and Axl told Billy,"You don't have to answer that question. You can plead the fifth."

Billy responded,"I plead the fifth." Axl responded,"Good." Billy smiled.

Billy was asked if he was a drug addict. Billy and Axl had looks of panics. They DID not prepare for this scenario.

Axl said,"Mr. Parks, I advise you to not answer that question. I object to my Client being asked if he is a drug addict since that question is irrelevant in a case about a house fire.

The Judge overruled the objection and stated he felt it was a relevant question.

Billy's drug dealer came out of the watching crowd and said he could answer that question. Billy recognized his drug dealer and had a look of panic. The Judge and Prosecutor allowed the drug dealer to testify.

The Drug Dealer was sworn in and said,"Mr. Parks bought Cocaine and Subutex from me. "

The Prosecutor asked,"Care to tell the Court what Subutex does?

The Drug Dealer said," Subutex counteracts drug addiction.

Billy hung his head low.

The crowd chattered.

Axl couldn't believe Billy's Cocaine secret was out like this, in a televised Court Hearing.

The Prosecutor asked Billy,"Is this true? Are you a Cocaine Addict?"

Axl responded,"You can plead the fifth."

Billy responded,"I plead the fifth."

The Prosecutor pulled up the Cake Cream Show where Billy showed up high on Cocaine after he forgot to take his Subutex.

The Crowd watched Billy stumble, sweat, his glassy, bloodshot eyes, his jittery manner, him playing the drums sloppily and lazily, etc.

Axl said,"Objection! Mr. Parks was sick that day because he tested positive for Covid! I tested him myself! The Prosecutor smirked and zoomed in on the Covid test and it showed that Billy actually tested NEGATIVE for Covid.

The Prosecutor said to the court, let it be known that this shows that Mr. Parks tested NEGATIVE for Covid that day and Mr. Rose claimed in this very Court that Mr. Parks tested POSITIVE for Covid."

Billy and Axl's case was falling apart.

Axl still needed to protect Billy. Axl said," This clip is irrelevant as this isn't a drug case, it's a case about a house that caught on fire." Billy smiled gratefully at Axl.

To the judge, he asked if he could cross examine the Drug Dealer.

The Judge allowed him to cross examine the Drug Dealer.

Axl asked," "You say that you sold Cocaine and Subutex to my Client, Mr. Parks, is that right?"

The Drug Dealer said,"That's right."

Axl said,"All of Cream Rose wearable motorcycle helmets when out like we are now. How could you tell if it was Billy you sold Cocaine and Subutex to? It could have been ANYONE under the motorcycle helmet."

The Drug Dealer said,"I knew it was Billy from his voice."

Axl asked,"Do you have concrete proof that you sold Cocaine and Subutex to Billy?"

The Drug Dealer admitted he didn't have any concrete proof that he sold Cocaine and Subutex to Billy.

Axl said,"I rest my case."

The Judge allowed the Drug Dealer to step down. He did. He went back to his seat.

The Prosecutor straight up asked Billy if he was a Cocaine Addict.

Axl said,"You can plead the fifth."

Billy said,"I plead the fifth."

The Prosecutor said,"I'm going to need a Yes or No response, Mr. Parks. Billy looked at Axl.

Axl responded to the Prosecutor," No you don't. My Client, Mr Parks has the right to remain silent."

Billy said," I plead the fifth."

The Prosecutor said,"Mr. Rose shouldn't even be Mr Parks Lawyer in the first place since they are dating. It's an unethical conflict of interest."

The Judge said,"It's unethical, but not illegal. Mr. Parks has the right to hire anyone he chooses to represent him as Lawyer. I will allow Mr. Rose to remain Mr. Park's Lawyer regardless of their personal relationship."

Billy and Axl smirked.

There was a temporary recess.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote