Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2022, 02:26 PM   #117 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

During the recess, they ate a late breakfast, used the bathroom, Billy and Axl talked more, looked at their cellphones, Mike, Jimmy, James, and Andy also supported Billy more. Soon, the recess was over and Court was back in Session.

The Prosecutor asked Jimmy, James, Andy, and Mike if they wanted to press charges against Billy for their house burning down. Billy and Axl didn't even think of the possibility that Andy, Mike, James and Jimmy could press charges against Billy for their house burning down.

James, Andy, Mike and Jimmy all knew that pressing charges against Billy for their house burning down would most likely mean that Billy would be behind bars. They also took into consideration that this was BILLY'S house that burned down, the one that Billy let them live in rent free. Also, if the rest of Cream Rose pressed charges against Billy, Axl would have to be doing double Lawyer duty, he'd have to be Billy's Lawyer and their Lawyer against each other at the same time. So awkward. Also, Billy set the house on fire by accident, not on purpose.

Axl and Billy begged James, Jimmy, Mike, and Andy to not press charges against Billy telepathetically.

James, Andy Mike and Jimmy all said they didn't wish to press charges against Billy.

Axl and Billy breathed sighs of relief and were grateful.

The Prosecutor asked James, Jimmy, Mike and Andy to come to the stand and speak about Billy.

Axl was confident that James, Andy, Jimmy, and Mike would help Billy's case, not harm his case. He allowed James, Jimmy, Andy, and Mike to go on the stand

The Prosecutor asked all of them what kind of person Billy was.

James, Jimmy, Andy, and Mike were all like,"Billy is sweet, kind, caring, loving, and loveable."

The Prosecutor said,"And he's also the reason your house is burned down. He can't be all those good things when it's his fault your house got burned." James, Jimmy, Andy, and Mike stayed silent, but all looked uncomfortable.

Axl immediately said,"Objection! The Prosecutor is trying to purposely make Billy look bad."

The Judge said,"Objection overruled. I'm sure the Court would love to hear James, Jimmy, Mike and Andy's response to Billy causing their house to burn down!"

Axl responded,"Objection to YOU, your Honor for insinuating that Billy burned down the house when it hasn't been proven that Billy caused the fire in the first place! All Billy said was that he was asleep when the house caught on fire. "

The Judge said,"Objection sustained."

The Prosecutor brought out the burned pizza as evidence, the picture of the oven being on when the house burned, and brought out Billy's fingerprints that were taken at the booking.

He showed the Court that the fingerprints on the pizza and Billy's fingerprints matched perfectly. The Prosecutor also showed the surveillance that showed that Billy came to the movie theaters hours after Cream Rose originally arrived. Billy's face blanched.

Axl said,"Once again, my Client, Mr Parks said he was SLEEPING when the house caught on fire. Of course he'd show up late to the movies due to his SLEEPING." Axl purposely didn't mention the oven being on when the house caught on fire.

The Prosecutor questioned,"And the oven being on when the house burned? How do you explain that?" The Prosecutor smirked.

Axl counteracted,"How do we know that this wasn't an Attempted set up of Arson for Billy? There have been multiple attacks on Mr. Parks's life. Anyone who hates Mr Parks could have broken in, saw Billy sleeping, used gloves and put the pizza in the oven and turned it on and then ran in an attempt to frame Mr. Parks for Arson/burn Billy alive."

Billy couldn't believe in a good way the realistic scenario Axl just said. He just might get off scot free! He was glad Axl was his Lawyer.

The Judge pointed out that Axl made perfect sense.

The Prosecutor straight up asked Billy if HE put the pizza in the oven and turned it on.

Axl reminded Billy that there was no direct, foolproof evidence that Billy put the pizza in the oven himself.

Billy remained silent.

The Prosecutor then grasped at straws and said,"How do we know that Jimmy, Andy, Mike, James, or Axl didn't burn the house themselves for insurance money for the house and to collect life insurance on Mr Parks if he died? The Prosecutor hoped to make Billy confess on the spot in a reckless and impulsive snap, rash decision.

Jimmy, James, Mike and Andy all looked appalled at the horrible things the Prosecutor was speculating about them. They all shook their heads. Billy looked appalled too. He knew he started the fire by accident and knew his Cream Rose Brothers and Boyfriend Axl would never set the house on fire for property insurance money or to kill him for life insurance money. Cream Rose all knew this too. Axl looked appalled as he also knew none of them would do this.
Axl held his emotions back and said,"Objection, Prosecutor is purely speculating in a ridiculous manner."

The Judge said,"Objection sustained as it does seem that the Prosecutor is merely speculating in a ridiculous manner."

All of Cream Rose breathed sighs of relief.

The Prosecutor than said,"Your Honor, Billy confessed to me on Tuesday May 24th in my office that he burned down the house by accident!" He said he wanted a plea deal!

All of Cream Rose all shook their heads no.

Axl said,"Mr. Parks was still on the run on Tuesday May 24th. I'm his Lawyer and if anything, he'd ask ME to get him a plea deal, not go directly to you, and then both he and I would have contacted you or vice versa. We did no such thing."

The Prosecutor said," I offered Mr Parks 20 Million to confess to me and he confessed!"

Billy shook his head.

Axl said,"Are you saying you offered a BRIBE to my Client, Mr Parks? Offering a BRIBE for a confession is illegal."

The Prosecutor looked uncomfortable. "Mr. Parks was desperate for money! He's basically flatline broke!"

Axl said,"Mr. Parks is worth roughly 500 Million. He isn't desperate for money. Nor is he basically flatline broke." Billy smiled at Axl. Axl was defending him well.

The Prosecutor said, "I told Mr Parks that he would avoid incarceration if he confessed!"

Axl asked, "Do you have any concrete proof that Mr Parks confessed to you?"

The Prosecutor said,"No, I don't have any concrete proof that Mr Parks confessed to me."

Billy and Axl smirked.

Axl asked the Prosecutor,"Did you lie about Mr Parks confessing to you in order to make him look guilty?

The Prosecutor replied," Yes, I lied about Mr Parks. He never confessed to me, in fact, he never even saw me before this very Court Hearing now! I lied because I wanted to win the case!"

The Judge was like,"I have heard enough. There isn't enough concrete evidence to convict William Anderson Parks on Arson. Besides, the Prosecutor falsely claimed the Defendant confessed to him and confessed he lied about the confession in order to win. Also, his insinuating that Cream Rose set the house on fire for insurance money and possible life insurance on Billy was unprofessional and out of line. The case against William Anderson Parks is dismissed. " He banged his gravel.

Axl, Billy and Cream Rose all celebrated happily while the Prosecutor looked troubled.

All of Cream Rose went to Olive Garden to celebrate Axl and Billy beating their case.

They had a nice afternoon meal. Billy was glad that Axl was his Lawyer.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote