Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2022, 08:51 AM   #11744 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

1. About which age would you say, "That was the happiest period of my life". Why?

I'd imagine 17 - 25 (1980 - 1988). I'd just started my first real job (which ended up being my only real job), had my own money and bills were paid by my ma (I gave up money of course, but there was no need to worry about what was getting paid when). A more carefree time, before the weight of the world crushed my spirit into a tiny resentful blob.

2. Who usually prepares the food in your house? How much time do you spend in the kitchen per day?

Me. If you mean actually cooking, not long as Karen's dinner is just microwaving frozen pureed meals, about maybe 20 mins for me. But I'm in and out of the kitchen a lot, especially on the way to and from her room.

3. What effect has MB had on your personality? Good, Bad or Zero?

MB saved my life. Literally. I'd have no friends if it wasn't for you guys. Oh man, that is so sad I think I'll just go and kill myself. What do you mean, you're not my friends? Oh well, that's all right then.

4. If Elon Musk donated Twitter to you, what would you do with it?

Seal it in concrete, seal that in concrete, cover it all in steel and sink it into the North Atlantic.

Then drop a bomb on it and tell Facebook "You're next!"

5. What was your last musical surprise? - when you said to yourself, "I never imagined I'd enjoy something like this"

Maybe Kind of Blue? Possibly Wolves by Rise Against? Hard to say: I've become a lot more open in what I listen to and not so judgemental.

6. Now that you've posted in the Saturday 6-Pack, what's the next thing you will do today?

Go continue writing a story history of Wales for my History of England journal, then start writing part two of my Sherlock Holmes novel.