Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2022, 09:15 AM   #11746 (permalink)
Mindfulness
Be aware of the psyop

1. About which age would you say, "That was the happiest period of my life". Why?

not sure on this one boss

2. Who usually prepares the food in your house? How much time do you spend in the kitchen per day?

lol it's me and just time to cut up apples or 5 mins for ramen noodles or 1:25 for rice in the microwave.

3. What effect has MB had on your personality? Good, Bad or Zero?

Good

4. If Elon Musk donated Twitter to you, what would you do with it?

Sell 49% of it to investors and control the majority but also just re-do the blue check mark thing like he is doing with a subscription. I would put short-form content videos on there like Instagram reels, TikTok, and youtube shorts. not sure really but I would think of more stuff

5. What was your last musical surprise? - when you said to yourself, "I never imagined I'd enjoy something like this"
taylor swift song called maroon, only song I liked from her new album but I did like that one song.

6. Now that you've posted in the Saturday 6-Pack, what's the next thing you will do today?

About to watch George from CryptosRUS youtube channel at 11:30am; sit here and listen to music and read stuff on city-data and musicbanter until then.
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote