Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2022, 10:19 AM   #11747 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

1. About which age would you say, "That was the happiest period of my life". Why?

Not sure, I have a feeling it's happening right now. Good relationships, good mental/physical health, hella intellectual growth, the general having of good times even if I work too much. That's a nice list.

2. Who usually prepares the food in your house? How much time do you spend in the kitchen per day?

I prepare all of my food. It averages out to about one hour a day but most of that is from 3 or so hours of meal prep I do on Sundays.

3. What effect has MB had on your personality? Good, Bad or Zero?

I've literally been here since I was a child, I'm sure I'd be an entirely different person without y'all.

4. If Elon Musk donated Twitter to you, what would you do with it?

Dox him and tell him he can take it down if he buys it back.

5. What was your last musical surprise? - when you said to yourself, "I never imagined I'd enjoy something like this"

I really hate Christmas music but I recently discovered that the Jackson 5 Christmas Album is rad as ****.

6. Now that you've posted in the Saturday 6-Pack, what's the next thing you will do today?

Smoke a bowl and check on the chicken in the oven.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote