Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2022, 12:54 PM   #11748 (permalink)
Marie Monday
the bantering battleaxe

1. About which age would you say, "That was the happiest period of my life". Why?
That's really hard to say. I've mostly been quite happy in life with the exception of a few bad periods, but on the other hand there hasn't been a period without issues or an unhappy side either. I think the best time so far may be now. Me and people around me have struggles and worries but at least I feel comfortable and generally happy with who I am now.
2. Who usually prepares the food in your house? How much time do you spend in the kitchen per day?
me. I probably cook for 30-45 minutes on weekdays and sometimes longer on weekends
3. What effect has MB had on your personality? Good, Bad or Zero?
it has had a good influence on my personal growth, I think. I have some interests that I wouldn't have been able to share with people if it wasn't for you guys, which also helped in developing them. This place has certainly broadened my musical horizons, for instance. Also, I'm not satisfied with my modding but I'm better at mediating in conflict than I had realised before coming here. And I think finding a place for myself here (like finding a place in any community) has contributed to the growing feeling of comfort with myself and my place in the world
4. If Elon Musk donated Twitter to you, what would you do with it?
set it on fire
5. What was your last musical surprise? - when you said to yourself, "I never imagined I'd enjoy something like this"
The first album by the Who
6. Now that you've posted in the Saturday 6-Pack, what's the next thing you will do today?
make some tea while listening to the Stranglers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote