Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2022, 01:10 PM   #11759 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

1. What will you be doing at midnight tonight? Any plans to see in the New Year?

Growling about how next year will be no better. Trouble is, I'm always right. No plans; watch the countdown/firework display on the telly with Karen then off to bed.

2. What was your greatest musical enthusiasm this year? A genre you explored? An artist you discovered?

Don't think I "discovered" any new artist that I can think of really. I mean, I might have, but generally I don't tend to do that.

3. Have you personally noticed any effects of climate change where you live?

Yeah. Much harsher winters (we had -11 C here a few weeks ago) and far more "tropical storms"/tail-ends of hurricanes than I ever remember. Plus, the weather is ****ed altogether.

4. A lot of people stick to scientific facts for what they believe in. How far do you drift away from that position, believing in things without needing clear evidence?

I'm a big fan of logic. I prefer proof for things I'm told.

5. Tourists or escapees? Do many people come and visit where you live, or are the locals constantly talking about how they want to leave? Why?

Nobody here gets out alive.

6. My favourite person in my family is.... because....

You don't specify living or dead. If living, Karen, because, you know. If dead, my mam, God rest her if he exists which I don't believe he does but just in case. And my auntie Eileen, a woman in a million.

Last edited by Trollheart; 12-31-2022 at 02:19 PM.
Trollheart is online now   Reply With Quote