Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Workout Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2023, 03:46 AM   #873 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisnaholic View Post

Yes, I rather underplayed how exercise out of doors depends so much on the weather.
"It's brick outside": you are obviously speaking American, but I get the idea - I've been seeing on the news some of the extreme weather hitting North East USA right now. Stay warm!!
Yeah you get it brick is new york slang for mad cold. It was rough and reminded me a bit of Chicago wind/wind chills. I almost got blown over three times by the wind and I'm stocky. Good thing it only lasted two days of feeling in the negatives with the windchill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETCHER. View Post
DJ!! How are you ? I used to be the same with new year new me people but honestly now I’m just glad to see people getting in to fitness. Glad you are enjoying it, keep it up!

I haven’t ran in 9 days due to slightly sore knees, I had a 5km booked for today and almost decided not to go but my friend talked me in to going. Finished with a time of 36:36 which is far from amazing to some, going the full distance without stopping was amazing for me so I’m over the moon
I'm good nice seeing you. Yeah, honestly I shouldn't be so snobby and gate keeping about people wanting to make s change in their lives for the better regardless if they keep up with it or not. Getting started is half the battle.

Great job on the 5k I always used to say that I would like to build up the endurance to finish a half marathon one day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
I like the gym because the people on the exercise machines look like they're dancing to the music I'm listening to.
Yeah I've noticed that. I also set up in front of the tv that is playing Fox News so I can laugh at all their sensational headlines and the way they twist stories to panic old people.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote