Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2023, 09:42 AM   #25548 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Isn't it funny how, once they're sentenced and realise they're probably going to end up married to some big black guy, these wankers suddenly break down and feel remorse? In a Trump administration, where the chances of them even being arrested for such a thing as "depopulating America of its black community" would be slim, he'd be crowing about this instead of snivelling like a girl. I'm sure the families of those killed feel real bad for the poor guy.

News Alert: Buffalo grocery store mass shooter sentenced to life in prison

The 19-year-old White man who killed 10 people in a racist mass shooting at a grocery store in a predominantly Black area of Buffalo last May cried and said he regretted his actions as he was sentenced to life in prison during an emotional court hearing Wednesday.

“I cannot express how much I regret all the decisions I made leading up to my actions on May 14,” Payton Gendron, wearing an orange jumpsuit and shackles, said in court.
It was such a bs statement that was prepared for him in an attempt to get a slightly lesser sentence. Even someone's family member that was killed made an outburst in court when he was making that stupid speech that sounded so fake and not genuine at all.

I didn't see this video until I was looking up the outburst one but this guy also tried to rush at him.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote