Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2023, 02:45 AM   #118 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

After the meal, they went to the hotel. Already, the Court Hearing for Billy was going viral.

Fans commented,"Wow, that Prosecutor was a huge jerk.

Other Fans mentioned Billy's Cocaine discovery and were like,"Wow, Billy's a Cocaine Addict? Billy seems so responsible and straight edge. I wouldn't think Billy would be on Cocaine."

Cream Rose all blushed. On Social Media, Cream Rose were asked if Billy was a Cocaine Addict and Axl responded,"There was no concrete proof that Billy is a Cocaine Addict. The Drug Dealer admitted in court that* he didn't have concrete proof."

Claven Records called Billy's phone and asked him if he was a Cocaine Addict. Axl responded that he could still plead the fifth."

Billy said,"I plead the fifth."

Claven Records were like,"We can't have a drug addict as a Claven Records Employee. Were going to have to fire you* as Cream Rose Member." Billy told Claven Records to hold on and they did.

Billy told Cream Rose," Claven Records told me that they will have to fire me as a Claven Records Employee for being a drug addict."

No!" Jimmy, Axl, James, Andy and Mike all cried in unison!"

Axl pondered what to do now. He told Billy to let him speak to Claven Records. Billy did.

He spoke to Claven Records and begged them to not fire Billy from Claven Records.

Claven Records said, "We just can't have a drug addict as an Employee."

Axl said,"Billy's Cocaine use is for the most part under control. He's only shown up to work high on Cocaine ONCE and I quickly sent him home. He's never shown up high on Cocaine after that so far."

Claven Records said,"We're willing to give Billy the benefit of the doubt and give him a chance. We won't fire him yet.*

Axl sighed a grateful sigh of relief. He told Claven Records to hold on and they did.

He told Billy the good news and Billy was grateful.

He spoke to Claven Records and thanked them. They welcomed him.

Claven Records and Billy chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Billy claimed he wanted to go to the park. Jimmy, James, Andy, Axl, and Mike all said they would go with him.

Billy then claimed he wanted to go to the library. The rest of Cream Rose said they would go with him.

Billy then said he wanted to go to the local swimming pool. The rest of Cream Rose all said they would go with him.

Billy then said he wanted to go to the Supermarket. The rest of Cream Rose all said they would go with him.

Billy said,"Please! I just want to go out alone!"

Axl said,"I know where you really want to go, and I'll love to go with you. It'll just be us."

Billy reluctantly agreed to let Axl come with him. They put on their bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and told the rest of Cream Rose goodbye and they said it back.

Axl and Billy went to a Drug Dealer and Billy bought some more Cocaine and Subutex. Axl knew all along that Billy was going to buy Cocaine and Subutex. Billy thanked the Drug Dealer and was welcomed. Billy and Axl left.

Axl told Billy he knew where Billy was going all along. Billy blushed.

They went back to the hotel. Billy snorted the Cocaine and then took the Subutex.

Billy fell asleep.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote