Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2023, 02:46 AM   #119 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

Here are some Commentary on my Fictional Axl Rose stories.

I am wondering in the first fictional Axl Rose story if I should have started the story with the first part and continued with Axl finding out that Guns N'Roses was doing a show that very night and him buying last minute tickets to Guns N'Roses show where he sees Older Axl, Current Guns N'Roses and Cake Cream. And never writing the parts about him going to Denny's, buying Lottery tickets, going to the hotel, going to the bars, etc. But then his hair wouldn't have been black, he wouldn't be called Michael Randall Johnson as the fake ID wouldn't have existed, Thomas the Waiter wouldn't have known about him the second time they went to Denny's, Axl wouldn't have gotten Vaccinated l, nor would Axl have to sing at the hotel in lieu of the Hotel manager pressing charges, etc. What do you guys think?

Claven Records is the equivalent of the real world Sony Records and Universal Records.

In my Fictional Axl Rose stories, everybody just accepts that Axl Rose from 1987 time traveled from 1987 to 2022 and there is an Older Axl(Current Axl) and a Young Axl(1987 Axl) and aren't freaked out about it.

In the first story, Axl gets Steven and Izzy to come back by falsely claiming that Older Axl told him he missed them and wanted them to be a part of Guns N'Roses again. In the second one, Axl doesn't lie and is just like,"Hey, Steven and Izzy, I want you guys to be a part of Guns N'Roses again." Steven and Izzy in both stories are eager to be a part of Guns N'Roses again.

Older Axl helps out Axl with personal problems, and Axl helps him out with musical problems.

Cake Cream in both stories have a deep codependency on each other and want to include Axl in this codependency. Axl is slightly freaked out about this sometimes, as he is not deeply codependent on Guns N'Roses in 1987, but he does appreciate that they all care about him and he cares about them too.

The relationship between Axl and Billy was forshadowed in part one, Axl calling Billy to apologize for storming off on Cake Cream, Billy being the one Axl chose to sign the documents again, Billy being the only one to visit Axl in jail(Keep in mind that Cake Cream had a codependency where all five of them travel together, so only Billy visiting Axl in jail was out of character for Cake Cream), Axl telling Billy first about his imminent return to 1987, Billy kissing his forehead and hugging him goodbye, Billy crying the most about the "Where do we go,?" , etc.

I do wonder if I made Cake Cream Axl's brainless Minions. It seems like Cake Cream don't have minds of their own and are just blindly doing whatever Axl suggests. Axl also has to do a lot of the thinking for them.

I still don't know whether Claven is pronounced with a short A or a long A. About Claven Records, in my mind, Claven Records is the same building as the real world Greenwich Studios in North Miami. Timothy is the only Claven Records Executive mentioned by name most of the time, except when he mentions one of his Co-Managers. There are multiple Claven Records Executives, I just don't mention them by name. So, when I write,, Claven Records called," it could be any of the numerous Claven Records Executives calling. When I mention,"Timothy," it is obviously Timothy.

My Fictional Axl Rose and Cake Cream/Cream Rose live in Miami, Florida and frequently visit the local Marriott and perform frequently at the James L Knight Center.

Axl is 25, James, Andy, Mike, Jimmy and Billy are all 26 for the most part but Billy just had his 27th birthday.

About the Cake Cream/Cream Rose, Andy and Billy have the closest friendship, James and Jimmy have the closest friendship, Billy and Axl are in a relationship, Mike is equally friends with everyone. Billy is actually the Leader despite being the Drummer although Mike was the one who came up with the, "We should be more open with each other and the "Where do we go? Where do we go now?."

About Mike, I realized that despite being the lead Singer I don't have write all that much about him. I handwaved this as Mike just not having a lot of stage presence and Jimmy and James, the guitarists having more stage presence than him.

Andy, I personally didn't like him all that much when developing his character and had him do the dastardly deed of attempting to sell out Axl for $5,000 when Axl was a Fugitive. I had the rest of Cake Cream talk him out of this and had Billy, who is one of my favorite Cake Cream/ Cream Rose Members give Andy $5,000 to prevent Andy from turning him in.

In an abandoned storyline, I planned to have Andy screw over his Brothers and Axl for money, but I thought I was doing Andy dirty and changed Andy into being remorseful, regretful, guilty, and sorry for attempting to sell out Axl for $5,000. In the first story, Axl doesn't find out Andy attempted to sell him out for $5,000. In the second one, he finds out about it when Jimmy blurts it out. Axl is hurt but forgives Andy when he sees how bad Andy feels about it.

​Some plot lines were already thought of ahead of time such as Billy's house being burned down, and Jimmy punching James for having sex with Allison. In the first story, I always planned to have Axl's Appetite For Destruction Cross Tattoo discovered, to blow his cover as Axl Rose and not merely Michael Randall Johnson. I had three ways I planned to do this.

Have someone drug Axl's drink and force him to pass out and then the sleeve would be pulled up, revealing his forearm tattoo(Creepy) My second thought was have people FIGHT that sleeve up against his will while he was fully awake,(Creepy) , my third one was have Axl fall asleep on his own because he was tired, and have a Cake Cream Member pull up his sleeve while he slept (The most normal way to do it). Either way that Tattoo was going to get exposed I chose the third way, wait for him to fall asleep on his own and then pull up his sleeve, revealing his forearm tattoo.

Some occured to me out of nowhere, like Brandon Records falsely offering Cake Cream $500 Million each to leave Claven Records and work with them and Axl thinking this is a shady deal and being right, and Brandon Records having to pay them $500 Million each for real after committing libel and perjury in court against Cake Cream.

Last edited by Karice; 03-05-2023 at 02:58 AM.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote