Music Banter - View Single Post - Into The Breach: Key's Gaming Journal
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2023, 12:32 PM   #89 (permalink)
Key

Default Pokemon Month - Pokemon Music: Gym Battles / Pokemon League / Elite Four (pt. 1)

Pokemon Music: Gym Battles / Pokemon League / Elite Four (pt. 1)

I've touched on both of these topics before but seeing as I just talked about gym leaders throughout the games, I figured the next best thing would be to bring up the themes that I absolutely love. And, I have talked about a few of these before so just know that there may be repeats.

I still to this day think the elite four theme for the third generation is still the best. some have gotten close but nothing has topped it. At least for me.

Spoiler for video:

I know I've mentioned this one before because it's honestly so good that it's hard to not talk about it. This one is really cool because the crowd starts to chant with the music and makes the whole experience of fighting a gym leader that much cooler, despite the gym leaders being relatively easy.

Spoiler for video:

Johto and Kanto both have great themes in Pokemon Gold / Silver so the next two will be those:

Spoiler for video:

Spoiler for video:

And finally, we have X and Y. While it may not have been my favorite Pokemon game and on top of the fact that it was extremely easy, the music is still tops.

Spoiler for video:
Key is offline   Reply With Quote