Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2023, 08:17 AM   #82198 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
Watched uncut gems, movie was a wow! Plus the banshees of inisherin was odd. Been in Iowa this past week but can't wait to get back home too. Seeing family here, it's been cold because I wore shorts but it's okay. Took some nice photos and video for my vlog and blog. Peace out until I get home
are you the type that wears a jacket or huge coat with shorts? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Yeah but when this guy comes knocking at election time, if he helped you out or at least spoke to you and looked like he was going to, wouldn't you be more inclined to vote for him? And vice versa? We here in Ireland all listen to WIIFM, you know...
Everything you are saying TH is what more people should do. Politicians should care more about what their constituents are going through and there are times when I tell people to call their local council member or legislator for their area depending on the issue they are dealing with. Ideally if the person doesn't care then when they come around door knocking asking for support you know NOT to vote for them again because they did absolutely nothing for you when you were in a time of need. Most Americans are too disconnected from their local politics to even bother or know they can do what you have said. Nothing you have said is alien or out of the norm to be expected of someone that you voted to put into an office to represent you.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote