Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2023, 10:29 AM   #25565 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Mississippi Officers Allegedly Tortured 2 Black Men After Accusing Them Of Selling Drugs and Dating White Women.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/news...d=msedgdhp&t=0

I mean I'm not that shocked about it since it's the south but it's still ****ed up.

A Black man was ‘decapitated’ after saying he was being chased by white men. Why do police say no foul play?

Quote:
One day in October, Rasheem Carter sent a chilling final text message to his mother. The Black 25-year-old told her he was being chased by a group of white men in pickup trucks while they hurled racist abuse at him. She never heard from him again. One month later, Carter’s remains were discovered in a wooded area – his head completely severed from his body, according to the family. So why are Mississippi authorities saying that there are “no signs” of foul play?

Here’s what we know so far about the case:

Disappearance
It was 1 October when Carter sent an ominous text message to his mother.
Carter, a welder who lived in Fayette, Mississippi, had gotten a short-term job as a contractor around 100 miles away in Taylorsville. His mother Tiffany Carter said that he was saving money to try to get his seafood restaurant back up and running after it was shuttered during the Covid-19 pandemic. But Carter reached out to his mother telling her in a detailed text message that he was having issues with his coworkers and feared for his life, Ms Carter said at a press conference on 13 March. “Me and the owner of this company are not seeing eye to eye,” the message read. “If anything happens to me [he] is responsible for it… he got these guys wanting to kill me.” Carter gave his mother the name of the individual he was fearful of and told her that he was being targeted by a group of white men in three trucks. “My son told me that it was three truckloads of white guys trying to kill him. And at the time that he told me, as a mother, you know, I had to think fast,” she said.
She said she urged him to go straight to a police station “because I felt in my heart they would serve and protect like they are obligated to do”. Carter did visit the Taylorsville Police Department on two separate occasions prior to his disappearance, reported ABC News. It is not clear when exactly those incidents were. But, after that day, Carter’s family didn’t hear from him.He was reported missing the next day on 2 October.
Source: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...b9b28c5a&ei=14
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.

Last edited by djchameleon; 03-15-2023 at 10:38 AM.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote