Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2023, 01:09 PM   #24357 (permalink)
YorkeDaddy
silky smooth

Quick reviews for every 2023 movie I've seen so far:

M3gan: 3/5 - Surprisingly hilarious. Really loses steam in the third act but a good time

Missing: 3.5/5 - Pretty much in full agreement with everything Frown said. Solid little concept mystery thriller, but nothing super special

Infinity Pool: 4/5 - Really fun time and held up by excellent performances by Alexander Skarsgard and Mia Goth. Greatly enjoyed the slow escalation into pure chaos

Knock at the Cabin: 4/5 - I could see how someone would think this is dumb as **** but I had a really great time with this. I am a sucker for single-setting concept thrillers that get started right away and never really let off the gas

Antman 3: 3/5 - It's whatever, you already know if you will enjoy this or not

Cocaine Bear: 2/5 - Kinda worth watching just for the ambulance sequence, but everything else is shockingly terrible. A movie called Cocaine Bear did not need an ensemble cast with 47839 characters

Creed 3: 3.5/5 - Good sports movie. Jonathan Majors is ****ing badass

Scream 6: 4.5/5 - Might actually be my 2nd favorite in the franchise. Just ****ing loved basically everything about this. Very close to a full 5 stars but a couple minor nitpicks keep it from the perfect score

Champions: 1/5 - I only saw this because I pay for unlimited theater tickets and I had some free time on a Saturday. It is really bad

Shazam 2: 2.5/5 - Just like Antman, it has some fun comedy but is otherwise a pile of CGI dog****

9-Time Winner of MusicBanter's "Most Qualified to be a Moderator" Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
On this one your voice is kind of weird but really intense and awesome
YorkeDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote