Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2023, 07:04 AM   #120 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

As Billy slept, Axl pondered what to do. Billy was a Cocaine Addict and that Cocaine addiction led to his house being burned down and him nearly getting fired from Claven Records. Billy was such a sweet, caring, kind, loving and loveable person, he just happened to have the Cocaine addiction. Poor Billy. Billy only became an addict after nearly being murdered twice and Axl taking multiple gunshots, saving Billy's life.

Cake Cream/Cream Rose had agreed to let Billy do Cocaine as long as it was only in the house, or Hotel Room. But they wondered if Billy's Cocaine use wasn't becoming a huge problem. Billy had shown up to a Cake Cream Show late and high on Cocaine and now their house burned down due to Billy's Cocaine use. And Billy nearly got put in jail because of the Cocaine/burned down house. Jimmy, James, Andy Mike and Axl didn't know what to do.

They all chatted. Soon, the rest of Cream Rose went to their own rooms. It was just Billy and Axl left. Axl climbed into bed with Billy and soon fell asleep himself.

They woke up in the morning and ate and got ready for the day. When Billy thought Axl wasn't looking, Billy snorted a line of Cocaine and then took Subutex. Axl was watching the whole thing. Axl shook his head. It was becoming more and more apparent that Billy was a Cocaine Addict.

Axl said to Billy," I'm worried about your Cocaine Addiction."

Billy responded,"I'm not a Cocaine Addict. I'm just a casual Cocaine User."

Axl said,"No, you're an Addict. Billy vehemently denied that he was an Addict.

Axl said,"Billy, do you love me?"

Billy responded,"Yes, I love you."

Axl said, "I love you too. I just want you to be open and honest with me and admit that you're a drug addict. It's just us, sitting alone in privacy. No James, no Mike, no Andy, no Jimmy. Just Axl and Billy."

Billy took a deep breath and said,"Yes, Axl, I'm a drug Addict. "

Axl said,"I know. Thanks for being honest with me."

Billy said,"You're welcome."

Axl said,"Where do we go? Where do we go? Where do we go? Making Billy laugh. Axl and Billy made out and then hung out with James, Andy, Mike and Jimmy. They went to the park and just chilled, just relaxing. Fans went up to them and begged them for Autographs and Selfies and they were annoyed as they just wanted to chill in peace, but they decided to oblige their Fans. They took the Selfies and gave Autographs. The Fans were happy and thanked them. They welcomed them.

The Fans soon left after chatting briefly with them.

They chilled more and then went to Amazon and bought a guitar for Jimmy, a guitar for James, a keyboard for Andy, drums for Billy, microphones for Mike and Axl, and speakers and amps for everyone. They chose next day delivery. They went to a Restaurant and Fans were asking them for more Selfies and Autographs. They were once again annoyed but obliged their Fans. They did more Selfies and Autographs. The Fans were happy. They thanked them and were welcomed and they all chatted for a bit and then the Fans went back to their own tables. Cream Rose had a nice meal.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote