Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2023, 07:08 AM   #124 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

They went back to the hotel. They chilled in Billy and Axl's hotel room. They watched Boy Meets World, the episode where Jack and Eric have a conversation about who is older. Jack says,"I am older." Eric replies, "But I've lived longer." The TV Audience laughed and everyone looked at Axl. Axl blushed.

Axl said,"Technically, this applies to me and you guys too. I was born before you, as I was born in 1962, and you guys were born in 1995 and 1996, but you guys are all older than me as I am 25 and you guys are 26 and 27. " Everyone smiled.

They chilled more, just all enjoying each other's company. Axl wanted to entertain CCCR more, so he made up complete lies about his younger self. Heck, they didn't know him when he was younger, so they had no way to know he was straight up lying.

He said,"When I was 8, I was a Boy Scout. I earned 20 badges." CCCR all smiled at him.

When I was 10, I went on a Safari and got mauled by both a tiger and a wolf. The guide saved my life, giving me emergency medical attention!

When I was 12, I got hit by lightning. I was wet and electrocuted, not a good combination at all. I was in so much. I ended up in the hospital for two days

When I was 13, I got bit on my back by a Rattlesnake when I was walking home from school one day. The Doctors had to give me an anti venom shot. I was in the hospital for two days.

When I was 20, I was stuck on a Roller coaster that got stuck in the upside down position for an hour. I was beyond scared, holding onto the safety latch for dear life before emergency staff were able to get the ride working again and I was saved!

When I was 10, I was sprayed by a skunk and stunk like crap until my Mom made me in tomato juice and the stinky skunk smell went away.

When I was 17, I did Boot Camp for the Marines, but the Marines released me claiming that they didn't need me. CCCR all were smiling. They had a feeling that Axl was making up complete bull just to entertain them.

Jimmy was like,"Wow, you sure had a fascinating life when you were younger! I'm sure Older Axl would love for us to remind him of you and his fascinating younger life! Jimmy winked, knowing Axl just told them completely made up and entertaining bull

CCCR backed up Jimmy.

Axl had a look of panic and begged CCCR to not remind Older Axl of what he just said to them. He claimed Older Axl was 60 and wouldn't remember what happened at least 40 years ago. CCCR all smiled and asked Axl if he just made up completely made up bull to entertain them. He admitted he made it all up to entertain them. CCCR were like,"We knew you made it up. You are a very entertaining storyteller." Axl blushed shyly. They chilled some more.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote