Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2023, 07:09 AM   #125 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

The rest of CCCR went to their own rooms and Billy and Axl went to sleep. As they slept, a criminal broke into Billy and Axl's hotel room and shot Billy as he slept! CCCR didn't wear bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets when they were sleeping, just when they were going out. The criminal then ran for the hills. Billy woke up from the pain, woke up Axl and said,"Axl, I've been shot! Please Help! Axl was panicked seeing the bullet shot in Billy's stomach . "Nooooo!" Axl cried horrified. Blood was already gushing out of poor Billy's stomach. Billy did nothing to deserve this. Axl grabbed hotel towels and tried to hold back Billy's bleeding. "Hold on Billy. I'm gonna need you to survive." Billy was trying hard to survive. "I'm scared, Axl, Billy said, frightfully. Axl responded,"I know. Just hang in there, sweetie."

Axl called 911 and told them what happened and they rushed Paramedics to Billy and Axl's room. Paramedics worked on Billy and Axl got his and Billy's wallets and their cellphones and the chargers. Axl put shoes on Billy and himself. Paramedics brought Billy to the ambulance and Axl went with him. Paramedics worked on Billy hard. Axl and Billy held hands , Axl scared for Billy. Axl prayed to God to let Billy live. The Ambulance reached the hospital and Billy was admitted to the emergency room where doctors worked hard on him. Axl burst into tears. His boyfriend had just been shot. The Doctors removed the bullet from Billy's stomach and stitched him up and said that Billy would survive. Axl breathed a sigh of relief.

Billy was grateful too. He thanked Axl , God, the Doctors, and the Paramedics for saving his life.

He was welcomed. Billy and Axl were told that Billy would have to stay in the hospital for a little while to recover. Billy and Axl were just happy Billy survived. Billy fell asleep. Axl prayed to God, thanking him for letting Billy live.

Axl soon fell asleep himself. When he awoke, Jimmy, James, Andy and Mike were in Billy's hospital room and were worried about Billy. Axl told them that Billy would survive. They all breathed sighs of relief.

Billy soon woke up too and was grateful James, Jimmy, Andy, and Mike came to visit him.

On Social Media, the Criminal was stupid enough to film himself shooting Billy and bragged about shooting Billy. He was an Idiot. Billy and the rest of CCCR were understandably horrified.

Billy wondered why he was so cursed that multiple people wanted him dead.

CCCR comforted Billy. They couldn't believe how many times Billy was almost killed. They all chatted and Doctors and nurses did more medical attention for Billy.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote