Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2023, 07:12 AM   #127 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

James, Jimmy, Andy, and Mike all fell asleep. Billy was still in a lot of pain. He said he wanted a painkiller.

Axl pointed out that Billy was a Cocaine Addict and needed to be careful when it came to painkillers. Billy was like,"Please Axl, I feel like my insides are on fire. I'll take anything to help with this burning pain."

Axl gently caressed Billy's hair and told him he'd call for Billy's doctor. Billy smiled weakly.

Axl called Billy's Doctor and the Doctor came and Billy told him he was in a lot of pain.

The Doctor asked if Billy took any drugs or special medicines.

Billy and Axl looked at each other uneasily, both thinking about Billy's Cocaine Addiction.

Axl was like,"Just tell him, Billy. Tell him the truth about it. He can help with your pain if he knows about it.

Billy took a deep breath and said,"I'm a Cocaine Addict and take Subutex to counteract the Cocaine Addiction.

Axl nodded.

The Doctor was like,"I'll give you Gromdian, a pain killer specifically for Cocaine and Subutex Users. You'll feel better soon, buddy.

Axl and Billy smiled and thanked the Doctor and were welcomed. The Doctor left and came back with Gromdian. Billy took the Gromdian and soon felt better. He thanked the Doctor once again and was welcomed.

The Doctor left. Axl and Billy chatted and then both fell asleep.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote