Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Computer Tech Support Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2023, 10:35 AM   #2399 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
Ok, but what about if he didn’t have his cell phone? It has to be turned it at bedtime, but staff could hear controller clicks and a back and forth conversation coming from his room. Is there another device he could be using to access remote play? I thought maybe he had a projector we didn’t know about but there weren’t any hdmi cables or anything attached, only the power cord. This is driving me nuts!
He must have a second cell phone and only turns in one. The second one he uses the backbone controller with as far as talking it might be just a regular Bluetooth mic he might be using or a corded headset that has a mic on it.

https://www.google.com/search?client...7zM&lnspr=W10=

Look for one of these devices or just take the power cord from his console so he can't turn it on. All he needs for it is to be in rest mode and he can use it.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote