Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2023, 10:36 PM   #82242 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
Venlafaxine?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
Why prescribe something new to treat the symptoms of withdrawals from a psychotropic medication instead of ensuring you don’t experience withdrawl in the first place? What’s going on that you’re consistently unable to maintain a supply of your meds?
It's not to treat symptoms, it was a new medication that is basically the same thing as venlafaxine but with fewer symptoms. He never really suggests anything just says, "well that's weird, what do you want to do about it?" even when I collapsed last month.

I don't get a steady supply because the pharmacy keeps telling me the insurance needs approval from the psychiatrist and they always take a few days to do it instead of just approving it when they order my prescription.

This time the pharmacy lied to me and said they could override it, showed me a bottle of my prescription when I went to pick it up and told me they can't override it, then Weber Human Services told me they don't have the right brand and I have to get it from a different pharmacy.

It also didn't help that I scheduled a phone appointment last Tuesday ahead of time because I'm so used to this happening, but instead of doing it over the phone they scheduled it in person. So I rescheduled a phone appointment on Thursday and they scheduled it in person again. So I scheduled it for this Monday, after I'd be running out and made sure they put in the notes that it's an over the phone appointment.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote