Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2023, 04:35 PM   #82244 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
Jesus, this has been years of them dicking you around now. What a useless system. My psychiatrist approves my scripts for 3 months at a time to avoid running out, after I had trouble with the pharmacy forcing me to get emergency supplies from the ER all the time due to their own internal communication issues. Is that something you could ask for? Don’t wait for the doc to be proactive on your behalf, in my experience they love when you do the problem solving for them and all they need to do is sign off on it.

If all else fails I’ll ****ing mail you my extras because these meds are only effective with consistent long term use.
These issues only started happening after moving to Ogden, and ironically they were talking **** on Valley Behavioral when I first transfered.

I usually do 3 months but because of them not working like they used to it's been a month at a time as I try new things.

As of now, thanks to upgrading the Pristiq I'm now getting strong side effects because I went almost a week without.

Im pretty sure playing stop and go with my medication like this isn't good for me.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote