Music Banter - View Single Post - Who do u think is the best bassist
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2006, 04:20 PM   #75 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Case in point, you're making it out like any musician with a modest amount of instrumental talent is a wanker... Thats a huge insult to people who actually devote a lot of their time to music and learning how to play, you may prefer some hack who dosen't know what hes doing and just joined the band to make money, but that dosent make him a good bassist now does it?... There are some really f*cking talented bassists out there, but oh wait, they're all wankers, they suck... I'm better than them, i mean, i can't play bass worth the sh*t.... But i can play with emotion, you see, i don't dunno how to play bass so i just make weird noises with it by farting on it, i fart with great emotion, and emotion is the only thing that matters... Sure its purely subjective, but because i fart on my bass with emotion that makes me better than Charles Mingus, all he did was wank, you know, because he played his bass instead of just standing around with it doing nothing like Cliff Williams or any decent bass player... Also i'm in a popular rock band and i wear cool sunglasses, so i must be good.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote