Music Banter - View Single Post - Love, Always
Thread: Love, Always
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2006, 12:43 AM   #46 (permalink)
Real_Eyez_C_Real_Lies
lickin honey from a thorn

Wow, I saw I put a S instead of an A, shoot me, i know you wanna.

Anyways, its the way you typed it. And why you gotta be immature and put names into all this. You still havent proved your assumption right, so I stand by what I've been saying. You just keep trying to turn it back on me, over and over again.

Yes, your actions(what you are replying) are making me assume you are assuming too. But that doesn't make it that you aren't assuming, now does it. And how does that make me a hypocrite? I never said you can't assume ever, who would I be to give you orders. Im just saying don't say its a fact until you know for sure, especially if someones dogging you, you can put down your pride sometimes.

And its a damn shame how all I can get from you is "your stupid, moron, etc. How do you know Im assuming?". Give me something to shut my ass up, not "you go do it, i'll wait"(thats kind of telling me you didn't do it, as if you did do it, you would give me something to think otherwise).

edit: plus i don't wanna double post do I

Be very carful not to make a woman cry because God counts her tears. The woman came out of a man's rib. Not from his feet to be walked on. Not from his head to be superior. But from the side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected and next to the heart to be loved.
Real_Eyez_C_Real_Lies is offline   Reply With Quote