Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2006, 02:34 PM   #1524 (permalink)
hiu
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine
Because has anyone here actually read a bible from cover to cover?
Yes I have. If you havn't you're an idiot who shouldn't be posting in this thread about how you are an athiest and whatnot. I think it's called ignorance.

Quote:
If the Bible is supposed to be God's word then why is it that God didn't write it himself if he's all high and mighty and powerful?
I'm not even going here since you don't understand the whole point of the bible.

Quote:
The fact of the matter is is that every bible was published by some publising company and the Bible is actually made up of what a bunch of guys were told by "God" For all we know the guys that had these mysterious conversations with god could've been paranoid schizophrenics.
In all homesty though, I mean no blasphemy to god, it's just. . . a little far fetched.
I put the bible on an even level with the big bang theory in terms of far fetchedness.

Quote:
And if god is real, then he very much overrated by those damned Christian organizations (I use the word Christian rather loosely) like the Jehovah's Witnesses or the dude standing in front of a tent outside a train station, holding a megaphone screaming about the end of the world and how we're all god's children and blah blah blah.
Jehovah's Witnesses have to spread gods word, it is something they have to do. It's not their fault people be assholes to them.

Thankyou.
hiu is offline   Reply With Quote