Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2006, 04:04 PM   #1549 (permalink)
hiu
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontRunMeOver
You're suggesting that everybody should spend so much of their valuable time to read a book full of rubbish storytelling with a who's who of 'begatting'? To some people its just not that important and might constitute a big waste of time which could be better spent doing something more constructive.

I got as far as reading about 1/4 of the bible before and it bored the living **** out of me, so now I'm quite happy to pass judgement on the book and think that anybody else who passes judgement on the book without a full knowledge or understanding of it is entitled to do so.
You haven't read the bible so shut the fuck up. Sure someone is entitled to pass judgement on a book they haven't read, it just makes them a moron who really shouldn't be so ignorant. Lets face it most people say God isn't real based on what they think is cool even if they haven't read it, just like people think Radiohead is a good band just because all the indie fags love them. They really aren't getting the full picture.
hiu is offline   Reply With Quote