Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2006, 01:30 PM   #1577 (permalink)
Raine
Full-Time Hellion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo4life88
Everyone has their opinion, and as gor unforgivable sins, there are none. There was one, but after the new plan took affect, it isn't considered unforgivable anymore. But you would have to read the bible to learn that. I hate reading, but I took the time to read it and I am glad I did. As for meeting God face to face, it is made very clear, that if you don't decide to follow and love him while you are living here and you are capable of making that decision, you get no second chance when you die. Once you are dead, aand you see him face to face, if you haven't decided to follow him, you have no chance to heaven. And there is no tricking him, he knows everyones hearts.But for those that will bash the christians, the Jews, and anyother follower of Christ, it is probably because they don't like the idea of them having to answer to God for what they have done and dont like to be corrected by him. Plus he's too intelligent for them to understand. They call him stupid, uncaring, and ultimately non existent because he doesn't play by their rules or they cant see the big picture. It takes faith, not science.
There are so many things wrong with this
I'll start with: you can't say the christians, the jews, and all others that follow christ in the same sentence.
We're not questioning the intelligence or lack thereof in God's possession. We're questioning his existance.
The thing about either choosing to follow him or heaven isn't an option, that line isn't consistent with the majority of what you said because there are some faiths where heaven and hell don't exist. So you're either wrong or you're over generalizing. Pick your poison.

And what exactly is it that you read?

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote