Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2006, 08:43 PM   #1694 (permalink)
Raine
Full-Time Hellion

Quote:
Originally Posted by the death of capitilism
To Raine. Where not a democracy. We are a Constitutional Republic. Communism is bad, it would work though in a perfect world, which we don't have.
I think communism is a very noble idea but it would never work any world. Or rather I doubt it would work in a perfect world.
I just think that the way another country is run should bare no impact on another.
I'm not on for politics so maybe that why you can't convince me that there was some relevance and importance to the whole domino theory.
However, the fact that a country (no matter its form of government) is building nuclear war heads or any other WMD should be something to fear. But there's no reason to act on those fears until that particular nation attacks another nation.
This whole thing with a war on terrorism and getting countries to stop producing WMDs is a load of crap. I say that because any nation should have the right to build weapons to protect them should they ever see another nation as an imminent threat.
It's the reason people buy alarms for their houses. To protect themselves against unwanted intruders.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote