Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2006, 07:52 PM   #1751 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo4life88
Crazy80shair made a point that is right, I can't believe though that some think of what I have been saying as if I am wrong. What do you people that disagreed with me think I meant. If you thought that I was saying wipe out innocent people just because they are the chosen people, then you need to get your head out of your asses. I meant that the ones to be desrtoyed should be the terrorists, like Hezzollah, and Al-Quida..............blah blah blah blah blah
Are you actually reading the same posts as everybody else?

From what I can see most people on here are saying that Isreal are wrong for what they are doing. How is that supporting terrorism?
How is me saying I think it`s wrong for Isreal to blow up innocent civilians equate to me supporting Al Quieda?
You are right in one small respect , I too would like to see terrorism destroyed , and solutions to problems are discussed in a peaceful manner.But thats not what is happening. Innocent people are getting blown up. Thats why the majority of the people in this thread are so outraged by it.Do you really not see that?
If anyone needs to pull their head out of their ass it`s you.

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote