Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2006, 08:15 PM   #1759 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo4life88
I understand that it's not right to blow up innocent people, but you also don't seem to be remembering that you people didn't seem to care when Israel had to deal with it for so long from Palestine and Lebanon, and any other country that didn't like Israel. Now why is it alright for them to do it to Israel first, but now Israel can't do it now according to you people?
Oh please , where do you see people in this thread saying 'I can`t wait till another suicide bomber hit Tel Aviv ...YEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Isreal in the opinion of most sane people in the world are being criticised for their actions, and rightly so. Thats not being anti Isreal , thats calling it as you see it. I don`t hate Israelies , Jews , muslims or Lebanese people.I just look at the situation as a whole as it`s presented to me and make my decision on morality , not religion. In this case I just think the way their government & army are handling this is wrong.Nothing to do with the bible , nothing to do with being swayed by who follows which faith.
Just calling it as I see it

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote