Music Banter - View Single Post - RockStar: Supernova
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2006, 09:31 AM   #27 (permalink)
explosions-in-my-pants
angel of tragic days

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aug 23/06
so in the house the interviews go well.
I think Dilana will get something said to her because of her saying so mnay names.
Lukas will be looked upon for not saying anything.
and the rest did ok.
But as we learned in that eps.. almost everyone in the house is annoyd by lukas.
which leads me to think that he will get 3rd or 2nd runner up in the connest.

last night during the performances Storm did a kick ass job..
And magni did alright.. but he seems to stick to nirvana to much.

Partrices song was more up beat and happy.
While Ryans was more rock, and sad.. on the sexual side.
I personally think both there songs sucked... but Ryan clearly knows the Supernova sound more then Patrice does.

Dilana did a good job consider in the house the night before we were watching her losing her voice.. unable to hit those notes. but she pulled it off and did a alright job... I personally think the band will always put her up and never down cause they already know they want her to front there band.

Toby did a good job this week, I noticed him at least. But I think that its going to be him Patrice, and either Lukas or Magni in the bottom three come tonight.

I think that storm will get the uncore... and maybe dilana becuase I think the tv veiwings have a attachment for her becuase its clear that the band really likes her.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aug 24/06
Alright so last night in the bottom three was

Magni
Patrice
and
Toby

And i think even Patrice new she was going home after being in the bottom three 4 times. The fans were trying to say something.

After the way Dilana was getting on inside the house during interviews.. I don't think she'll be winning.. but I still think she will go far. Come next week I bet she'll be in the bottom three.
explosions-in-my-pants is offline   Reply With Quote