Music Banter - View Single Post - 5 favourite Metal Sub-Genres
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 09:45 PM   #82 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfhpantera View Post
oh, im sorry Crowquill...I forgot that they're not your taste. Afterall, LOG certainly isnt a band that you can cry to.
I suppose you're trying to imply I only listen to emo, and very depressing music which is complete bullshit, I listen to a variety of music. From your precious Pantera, to Michelle Branch. Thats pretty stupid, seeing as one you havn't even been a member that long, and two you probaly have no clue what I even listen to.

I rarely listen to emo anymore, though I still put on Circle Takes The Square and the Blood Brothers, who are emoish. Infact, my music taste lately has been pretty upbeat lately seeing as my current favorite band is HelloGoodBye who are anything but depressing.

I find it funny you would make that comment, when your crappy metal band whines in a manner that would make hawthorne heights jealious. "The pig ascends as I sink deeper seething misanthropic waiting for my death." Now not only do those lyrics suck, but they're pretty bitchy.

So please, before you try and make a stab at music taste, for one make sure you even know what it is. Two examine your own.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote