Music Banter - View Single Post - Unpopular Music Opinions
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2006, 12:41 PM   #53 (permalink)
beat yr own KID
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger View Post
Well then educate us oh wise one.

I`ve not seen you post any of your own opinions yet , just lay into that of others.

Or are you afraid a few 'idiots' will laugh at you?
haha touche good sir! Lets seeee I guess I'll use an example I used earlier to start

If you listen to wolfmother, you should be tazered to death.

Pantera is the most overrated metal band ever. Dimebag was not good and phil has never been in a band worth mentioning.

I didn't know this was an unpopular opnion but Yes > Roxy music I can definetly agree with.

And apparently there is a lot of Modest Mouse hate on this board. Don't understand why. Besides that radio song, their discography has been legit as ****.

Gilmour > barrett but barrett is a far more interesting human being.

The misuse of the term "indie" is almost mind boggling. It means indepenent music.

Nirvana had some catchy songs but they ruined the underground music scene. I wish they were never a band.

Popular punk bands suck more times than not.

Anyone who thinks there hasn't been any good cd's to come out in years need to get their head out of MTV's ass an look around. Some of the most brilliant cd's have come out in the past 10 years.
I was dead. This was hell. There were no demons, no hellfire or brimstone, just a deep, complete feeling of darkness and hopelessness. This was the never-ending void. Not at all how I had imagined it, but worse than I thought that it could have been.
beat yr own KID is offline   Reply With Quote