Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2004, 07:56 PM   #279 (permalink)
Raine
Full-Time Hellion

As an American citizen and after living in another country, I can honestly say that every place has their own set backs.
In America it's the idiots who vote and the political parties and congress. And the stupid laws against drinking drugs and such. And in America you can find drugs, naked women (in very very very very large quantities), more alcohol than the law should allow, rapists and bunches of other wierdos.
Setbacks:
If pro and con are opposites then what's the opposite of progress?
Need I say more? Yep.
America has laws against under age drinking and smoking. And the FDA continues to crack down on drugs like marijuana, cocaine and whatnot. Tt's been proven that alochol has no benefits whatsoever and that smoking sure as heck doesn't have any benefits either. It's also been shown that drugs like cocaine and marijuana actually have some good to their uses but the FDA does not wanna put a ban on alcohol or anything. Marijuana can actually be used for some good and yet they legalize stuff like alcohol which is one of the leading causes of mental and physical retardation in babies. Or you try and rid the streets of heroine when you've got every other person on your side of the freaking planet smoking at least a pack a day in some cases and how many people are dying of smoking related causes? Stupid yeah I know. But you wanna know why? Because this country is a little backwards. Based on that statement you can assume that I am not a loyal citizen. But the bright side is I don't pay my allegaince to any other country out there.

In any case, places like Japan has it's set backs too. There are probably more alcoholics there than in any other place in the world. And Tokio probably has more teenage prostitutes than India. Those girls are crazy. And their reason for it is so wrong and low. Kinda makes you feel scared and rather disgusted.
Setbacks:
There are jerks like that newly elected senate person (or whatever his position is) is a jerk times ten. He's rigth up there with Bush only not as high on my ignorance and avoid list. And the people who vote may as well be American. They vote based on looks and status. And then you turn on the tv and you see chics like the notorious Kanno Sisters and then you look in the mirror and next thing you know you're outside on a corner selling your body so you can get a set of Pamela Andersons on your chest. It's retarded.

And like I said before, every country has it's set backs and problemas. And as much as I hate this cruddy country it does have it's bright sides. here you can drive when you're 16. (In japan i's 18) Although the racism is stifling. There are so many racists here you could never kill them all even if you dropped a couple atomic bombs on the place. There's just too many of them. Either they hate you cause you're jew and here it is they belong to a freaking cult. They hate you because you're not wearing the latest fad and they've had the same pair of sneakers for the past year and a half, they hate you because you have the worst english but they go around saying stuff like 'yo, yo what's up', and I could go on forever but I my side won't let me.
Other countries I don't care if yuo go Iraq or where ever the peopel are not the racists.
And if i had my choices of places to live I definietly wouldn't choose America. I'd either go to Lebanon, Spain, Columbia, or back to Furiyitani Wakayama-ken Japan.

Peace out.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote