Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2006, 10:09 AM   #1965 (permalink)
DontRunMeOver
They call me Tundra Boy

I just saw that George Galloway is speaking at Birmingham Uni for some anti-Islamophobia evening this week. If I'm well I think I might go along as the topic interests me (as more members of my close family are practising muslims than are practising christians and my girlfriend's family are originally from Bangladesh).

HOWEVER, I'm still not sure where I stand with regards to George Galloway. I used to think he was awesome (about 5 years ago), then I thought he was a twat (on big brother) and now I'm not sure whether he's a great politician, a rubbish politician, a loser, a tosser, an asshole, a fool or a genius*. Probably a combination of all of them.

*He's definitely a bully, but then many politicians deserve a good bullying. He also tend to be quite annoying, but at the same time I think I agree with the majority of political points he makes so I don't know whether I should like him, hate him or feel ambivalent.

What does anybody else think of him?
DontRunMeOver is offline   Reply With Quote