Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2006, 10:56 AM   #1984 (permalink)
DearJenny
Raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alo View Post
14-yearolds with babies just doesn't seem right.
My friend is fifteen and pregnant. She's seeing it through though. I commend her spirit, I dont think I could stand to be a mother at fifteen.

But being eighteen on the other hand.....my last boyfriend didnt want to use condoms, he just wanted to pull out(but thats how my fiftee-year-old friend got pregnant). He said accidents happen and if it did, he'd pay for the abortion. That really pissed me off because it was like "you would kill off a symbol of our love because accidents happen?" Bull****. I'm still pro-choice because REAL accidents do happen, like a condom breaking, or daterape. But not using a condom is a concious decision.

Anyway......to get off that VERY touchy subject. There is a proposal in my county to STOP AFFIRMATIVE ACTION! Woot! Admission into intstitutions should be considered by strictly academics alone!

And there is another proposal to stop shooting mourning doves. The arguement is "there is no reason to shoot them." I say "there's no reason not to!" Shoot the suckers, they're annoying.
Every man needs a muse and mine could be the bottle.
DearJenny is offline   Reply With Quote