Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2006, 11:12 PM   #2313 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post
Narrow minded conservative republicans.

The chances of a child being born with defects when the mother has substance abuse problems increase significantly depending on the substance.
No one wants to adopt a child with defetcs. Most peoepl that would like to adopt such a child don't have the means to take care of such a child.

What happens if a woman happens to be a junkie, because her inhibitions were lowered while she was under th einfluence, she was raped, and thend oesn't want to have the baby? then what? Are you going to tell her that there's a chance her baby might die, and that if she doens't want the baby she can give it for a doption? Who the hell would want a child like that? nobody.
The fact government can't provide everything for this child. At the rate the country is going, you and I might not even be able to have social security after we retire. you wanna burden the government with a nothe rmouth to feed? You need a reailty check.

I don't care whether being *** is wrong or not. The fact is, I certainly don't have the time to try and stop two people from doing whatever because of their sexual preference. And quite frankly I don't care.if I'm not in the room it doesn't involve me. You should adopt my approach to these sorts of things.
well dont punish the baby because the mother is a crack whore junkie who f**ks guys with STD's just for a fix.

and people DO adopt babies with defects, just not you cold, heartless liberals.

and I'll gladly give up a few extra tax dollars if it means saving a few kids life and putting them in foster care. we should focus more on keeping crack and meth off the streets so the naive whores wont get hooked and have crack babies.

and im not going around trying to stop g@ys from ass-f**cking each other. i just think its wrong, unnatural, and immoral.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote