Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2006, 04:47 PM   #2782 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ma Cherie View Post
You all are taking the religion part to the extreame, look i'll put it like this, i was pagan at one point, not wiccan big damn difference, wiccan worship nature, pagan don't nesecerly, i'm now christian, be cause i was befor i convereted and after, i believed in a god, i believe he gave us the right to use magic and spellcraft well i got a spritual fanny smacking and my mother and stepmum have when on inquisitions of my bed room, i stopped because i got so deep into thing that what i did kinda came back to haunt me, it was nothing sexual but, i ended up trying to hurt people i disliked and relized that even wanting to kill them was wrong even though none of those were my attention, i'll stop because i doubt there are many beliver of anything meta-physical here so i won't say all that happend....
What did that have to do with anything? Seriously it seemed like you just wanted to brag.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote