Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2006, 04:21 AM   #1815 (permalink)
DontRunMeOver
They call me Tundra Boy

^I don't know why these pictures have got everybody so excited. As funny as it is, you did understand that all of the pictures that Ethan posted were clearly of the same girl, whether or not that was actually Raine, right?

I'm just saying this because I've noticed that most people who grew up in the west seem to have a severe inability to tell the difference between the appearance of asian, or half-asian, people. One of my best friends at uni is chinese and lots of people at uni couldn't recognise her on the student board because she wasn't wearing the usual makeup on the photo day Why this is, I don't know as I can't remember ever having mistaken anybody... white or not... for anybody else.

So yeah, offering my superior facial recognition services (to put it briefly, I am better at this than pretty much anybody else I know) those photographs were all of the same person, although in the second one that person looked very skinny. Even if Raine weren't telling the truth about the photos being of her, they were of the same person with one being of the same person a few stone lighter than in the others.

Just had to clear that up because it worries me to think things like this aren't glaringly obvious to everybody else!!!!!!
DontRunMeOver is offline   Reply With Quote