Music Banter - View Single Post - Nevermind, let's talk about the same handful of bands that suck ad nauseum
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 04:10 PM   #94 (permalink)
breakingbenfan13
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt_Cobain View Post
I doubt everyone that like Led on here are in a band, so why would the care how influential they are? And why would someone be influenced by a band if they didn't like the music?
And the fact that you've only heard their 'early years' greatest hits material goes to show how much you've tried to invest your time in a band before knocking them.
because i've seen plenty of people credit a band for influence but still don't like the band.

and i never listened to the greatest hits, i've heard plenty of songs by them because thats all they play on the rock stations and haven't liked one song by them. im not going to go and listen to every cd they made just so i can say i dont like them, ive heard enough i shouldnt be subjected to more of it i was just saying that ive heard most of the music that that guy recommended.

"there all painted by Michael Angelo, not that guitar
n00b I mean the one that painted jesus on that celling and stuff"

-John Petrucci

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKMYeXkYcgs
breakingbenfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote