Music Banter - View Single Post - Songwriting Tips Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 04:28 PM   #28 (permalink)
TheUsedToolguy
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by acratertocoffin View Post
Dude, get off your pedestal, and by off I mean out and by pedestal I mean hole, and read what you just said with a straight face.
I read it w/ a straight face, and I hav to admit I don't always go out of my way to point out people's faults. That would result in me getting beaten up a lot. However, I would like to point out that way too often in society, people are telling people what they want to hear instead of giving them the truth. Hey, I've learned through experience the hard way that you can't change others. I just find it hard to believe that so many people don't realize the harm that all of the dishonesty and deceitfulness in our society causes. But, like I said I'm through trying to help and change others, and the more this country goes down in ruins, the more I'm just going to b sitting around laughing @ everyone for their inability to admit to mistakes and narrow-mindedness. I could see here and tell you about anything from my past, and I sure as heck wouldn't be proud of it, but that is how valuable I deem honesty. Now tell me w/ a straight face that u r willing to do the same.
TheUsedToolguy is offline   Reply With Quote