Music Banter - View Single Post - Band Polls: Round 5: Final Poll
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 07:42 PM   #68 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuzuka Skysword View Post
What the heck. How can you not find his music amazing.
I find classical music boring, and if I had to listen to classical. I'd probably get more into the Baroque era.

Quote:
His compositions contain more talent then anyone who created music on this planet.
Yeah that sounds factual. O WAIT ITS NOT! JUST LIEK ME THINKING ELLIOTT AMAZING ISNT A FACT!1

Quote:
I suggest you dig deeper into his music.
Yeah, and Why would I dig deeper into his music when I don't care for classical music at all?

Quote:
Okay so if we have a band who makes a new genre against a band that simply expands on it, which do you think has better music content? See a favorite band is totally different from a amazing band.
I don't understand how you can go on about Mozart being 'amazing' then say this. You realize Mozart didn't start off any genres right? He composed and wrote in a bunch and popularized one, but he didn't create any. You sit here and hype him and but he doesn't fit up to your standards of amazing at all. Why don't you namedrop Montverdi or Bach instead?
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote