Music Banter - View Single Post - Election 2004
Thread: Election 2004
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2004, 11:22 PM   #26 (permalink)
Interactive
Management

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xarius
no, we canmt be 100% sure they had none, but you can't be 100% sure they did. The difference is that if the US acts on what you are unsure of (which they did), then innocent people die for sure. If they act on what im unsure of, they dont. Simple as that.

and Interactive, about the UN being idiots and not belonging in Iraq...that is quite possibly the statement I disagree most with in this thread...Bush had no right to go into Iraq, and did so against the UN's (aka the rest of the world's) wishes. Basically, he gave them the finger and said "I dont give a **** what you all think, because im the prez of the US of A and Im gonna do whatever the **** I want." he decided that he knew better than everybody else in the world.

Then Bush attacked, killed a lot of innocents, and possibly ****ed up the country more than it was before....granted, he is making some small progress, but he declared the war over 7 or 8 months ago.

When the UN (remember: the rest of the world) then said ok, well, you did this anyway when we gave you no permision *hint* illegal war *hint*, we are going to help the Iraqi citizens build their nation into a real nation, Bush told them to **** off basically again. he decided that once again, he knew better than the rest of the world and needed no help. This country was gonna be rebuilt the american way.

Basically, you can see I am/was very anti-Iraq war. I think Bush is an arrogant prick, and am extremely proud of my country for taking the stance it did.
Filled a lot of innocent people? Haha, so which do you think is worse, casulties of war (Which are to be expected) or Saddam and his kids going around raping, molesting, trashing, torturing, etc etc Iraqi citizens? Oh did I mention what they like to do with little boys? ya...

The UN is a group of misfits with way too much power. This one world united crap, is just that, crap. The fact that they have as much control, money and property as they do is a bit suspect. Believe me I know. I used to live adjacent to Mesa Verde National Park. Clinton decided he would make it a refuge and give it to the UN. This is not the only case of this either. This is our land, which our past family (except the draft dodging bastards) have fought to protect. I don't want to see some ninny, wife-cheating loser change that. Thankfully that's over though.

I'm glad you're proud of your country (just realizing that you're not a US citizen, which says a bit about your information, not in a bad way exactly) no matter which side of the table you're on. I could also care less which way people vote or whatever side of a argument they take, just as long as they vote and take a side.

I'm obviously Pro Iraqi War and admit that maybe our intel was a bit flawed (on the other hand it could be perfectly right, time will tell). However, with the human rights problems that were going on Iraq I think we were right to go in and over throw Saddam and set up a proper government....
Interactive is offline   Reply With Quote