Music Banter - View Single Post - The...I Heard this Song Today and it reminded me how great it was Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 02:49 AM   #18 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

I was listening to a mix I made awhile ago and I heard Bowl of Oranges by Bright Eyes. I think this was the song that hooked me on Bright Eyes three years ago, I know it was one of them and i'm fairly sure it was the first anyway I thought it was the most beautiful thing i'd ever heard, and its become one of my favorite songs again its been awhile since i've heard it, I think my love for Conor is back hes such an amazing songwriter. "And I came upon a doctor / Who appeared in quite poor health / I said, "There's nothing I can do for you / You can't do for yourself" / He said, "Oh, yes you can, just hold my hand I think that that would help" / So I sat with him a while and I asked him how he felt / He said, "I think I'm cured no, in fact I'm sure / Thank you stranger for your theraputic smile""

sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote