Music Banter - View Single Post - What is your addiction?
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2005, 09:41 AM   #46 (permalink)
All_Nite_Dinah
Not Impressed

Music of all types. I love listening to everything. Its one of the most interesting art forms if you ask me. Visual arts (with the exception of film) provide an image for analytical interpreattion, but music on the other hand is nothing more than sounds. And the sounds form an image in your head. Its really one of the most astaract art forms because if you ask different people what there thinking of when they listen to a song you almost always get different images and ideas. I looooove music.

Coffee, I've been drinking alot of cappachinos and stuff again. I used to drink the stuff non stop then I switched to tea because its healtier than i quit both and went to water.

Art, I cant draw or anything worth a damn but I love looking and examining art.

Photography, I love taking pictures what can I say?

Riding bmx climbing, Its fun and gets you out there in the world. It allows you to interpret landscapes differently. There not just buildings there urban mountins waiting to get climbed. A bench isnt a bench. Its funny how it human nature to want to go fast and climb high.

Movies, I love watching movies. There just fun to watch and think about how they shot them, and stuff like that. If I were ever blessed with the ability to draw I would want to be a storyboard artist.

Writing, Im not the best at it but I love to write. Stories reports lyrics anything and everything.

DEATH TO FALSE DUDES!
All_Nite_Dinah is offline   Reply With Quote