Music Banter - View Single Post - Tool - 10,000 Days
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 07:20 PM   #70 (permalink)
Ace
Ad Astra

My point is....you've had somewhat snide comments towards me for the past few days, coincidence they may be, but rather unlikely. And if memory serves me correct, you have never liked Tool to begin with. Comparing men to monkeys is a good metaphor in my opinion, since alot of them have about as much sense. "Give them thumbs, they make a club and beat their brother down." How is simply coming into a thread and saying, "filler is filler", making a valid comment on the music? It has no productive criticism in it at all, though I like your latter post better. My main point, I hate the entire genre of rap, yet you don't see me up and down the threads voicing my opinion on how much they truly suck donkey ass. And while it may not be a fact, I really don't know, but you once voiced your dislike for Tool. So if you don't like the band, don't come in a thread devoted to the band simply to say, "its filler." It was ironic, because you have the tendency to randomly post your loathing for all bands not in your top 20 list. I am not taking personal stabs at you at all, I'm just sayin'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RezZ View Post
I think I know much better than you ever will how Mettalica is. I used to play for 2 years in a Mettalica cover band.

Ace is offline   Reply With Quote