Music Banter - View Single Post - Tool - 10,000 Days
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 07:57 PM   #80 (permalink)
Ace
Ad Astra

As I said before Ethan, your first post had no reason why you felt it was filler. Your second, and third, and even fourth might have. But not your first. Did we understand that now? And I'd be reacting this way had you posted this about any other band I like. And now you say you don't like the music, even if the lyrics are good. I thought you said your opinion of the lyrics were that they were bad? Either way, it's both my and your opinion. And Fal, when the Americans overthrew English rule, we threw the Brit's anal retentive style of perfect English out the window. Something I'm sure you noticed as well. Me using or misusing any word, is not relevant in a musical discussion. But if you two are telling me you both don't have the intelligence to understand what I was trying to get across, it was a: metaphor, anallogy, example, reason, something to get my point across. Get it now? I'm sure you did before, but hey, we all need to act like smartasses every once in a while. And that's not personal either. Note the "all".

Quote:
Originally Posted by RezZ View Post
I think I know much better than you ever will how Mettalica is. I used to play for 2 years in a Mettalica cover band.

Ace is offline   Reply With Quote