Music Banter - View Single Post - Tool - 10,000 Days
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 09:07 PM   #92 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
Once again, I said now that you've explained why you felt it filler, that is all ****in' fine and dandy. And once again, I will say, YOU SHOULD HAVE ****IN' SAID IT IN THE FIRST POST. Did you get that?
But no really, answer me. Why bother posting here to begin with? You haven't bothered posting in this over a year old thread yet, and when you did, it was just to knock the band without providing any reason as to why. (Which you did later, and quite well I might add, so let's both drop the ****.) It is getting quite old.
Because I am bored and when I am bored I look to debate music, this is a music forum if you don't want people posting in certain threads make a private forum. I expanded on my points and explained them, you didn't even bother replying to them you just went on and on about the same thing. You're the reason this is 'getting quite old' because you're the one who kept debating it for three pages now even when I tried to turn it back to music and back to my posts, which I'm still trying to do and you're still avoiding doing.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote