Music Banter - View Single Post - Tool - 10,000 Days
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 09:54 PM   #102 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
Who lightly touches? And I haven't really heard much of Dylan. Even so, writing on Eden isn't copyrighted or anything. Kinda like Springsteen and his plethora of car songs, along with every other band having atleast one song about being in a car. Topics are going to get old, bands just have to be creative with it.
It talks about Eden in the first verse, that is all. I never said it was copyrighted, you said no artist had done it before. That is incorrect and I corrected you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkpb938 View Post
It isnt implied that it is your opinion just because its a post on a message board. Thats like saying my opinion is implied just because I said something. Its irrelevant whether your typing it or saying it, or whatever.
I said it, it's implied it's my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkpb938 View Post
Also, something being cliche isn't neccessarily a fact either. For instance, one might think that "break up", emo, songs are cliche however someone who's going through a breakup may not.
Not true, cliche has a set definition when something meets that definition it's cliche.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote