Music Banter - View Single Post - Nickelback-All The Right Reasons
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2007, 12:30 PM   #53 (permalink)
jackhammer
Ba and Be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strap me to the anchor View Post
Nickelback pisses me off more than anything. My band spends countless hours practicing and improving our sound, playing things that are actually challenging, picking apart our songs and working really ****ing hard, withoutthe slightest chance of ever getting to be nearly as popular as nickelback.

They take the most cliche chord progressions, the most arrogant, stupid sounding voice tones, the most un-inventive, trite, and elementary rhyming schemes, and the ****tiest, ****ing retarded ass verse chorus verse chorus bridge chorus chorus song structure, and become ****ign HUGE. i hate how musically ignorant people are.
This is the way it has always been in the music industry and mainstream music fans usually always plump for safe commercially minded music. Concentrate on your strengths and weaknesses, and if you have the conviction and drive you will achieve success.

There are many bands out there with non commercial sounds who do make it, so never let negativity enter your thoughts. you are doomed before you start if you keep with that attitude.

“A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.”